Model request

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, I guess that it's time to close this topic, since noone wants to take up the request.

Now don't be ridiculous. Don't turn into NinjaKiller by getting all butthurt because nobody took up your request yet. Have you seen the Requests & Suggestions Forum? There are unanswered requests dating back to 2012. I don't see any single one of those Members complaining about their request not being made yet. What you have to do is to not complain about these things, they will get made in the future more than likely. An example of this would be with Thexan And Arcann. I made a request for those characters back on the 3rd of August. It is only just now in November that the request is being taken on. You posted this request on the 16th August. Give it more time. Don't go posting silly sentences like "I should close this Thread because it's not being worked on." If you close the Thread, your request won't be taken on at all, even more so when modders see how immature you come across as when you type those silly things.

tl;dr For the love of GOD stop complaining. You're not the center of the Universe and you're not coming across as very mature when you make those silly sentences.

P.S. Good luck with your request, I do hope it gets worked on eventually. Patience is key.