«¢» - Weekly Saturday 1v1 Duel Tournament

Sgt Pepper

For the past few months, every week our clan holds a completely open 1v1 duel tournament on our JA+ server.

Clan members, other clans and guests are all welcome to come and participate in this event.

It is of course a competitive duel tournament but we always keep it respectful. Although our clan encourages rivalry and competitiveness, we do not allow trash talk for any reason.

The tournament starts at 10PM central. For a real-time countdown of when it starts, you can check the home page of our website. The countdown only works if you're logged in so be sure to register. This is a good idea since the winner gets their page in the top right as the tournament champion every week.

http://eoc-jka.com

The event is held at our Home JA+ Server.

Server tracker for our Clan Server (JA+ NF):

b_560_95_1.png

Hope to see you there!

:D

I'm not really sure what happened with my comment, but my question was:

Is it only for players from the US, or do you also provide an european server?

It's open to US\Euro\Aussie\Asian\other players. Anyone is welcome to come but the server is based on Houston, Texas in the United States.

I know the pings from euro would be like 100-150 and we even have a member from Singapore who pings like 250 but that's just how it is on an American server for other continents.

I can promise you a stable ping, it's a very good server that my own server company hosts but in terms of actual ping that's all gonna depend on your location.

Anywho feel free just to swing by to test it out, there's no euro server but you're more then welcome to participate anyways, it's all in good fun.

Any latecomers allowed? Usually I'm doing stuff on saturdays and sometimes don't get on until late.

We accept late entries up until the first round of preliminaries end. This can be anywhere from the first one to eight matches that take place.

There is a good chance we'd be able to fit you in if you arrived at say 30 minutes after or less, we've had several cases where we've managed to put people in after that time but it all depends on the night of.

We accept late entries up until the first round of preliminaries end. This can be anywhere from the first one to eight matches that take place.

There is a good chance we'd be able to fit you in if you arrived at say 30 minutes after or less, we've had several cases where we've managed to put people in after that time but it all depends on the night of.

Cool, I might be able to make a few of them. Then y'all get to laugh at my dueling skills lol

Unless we pistol duel, that is...