Vol'jin Skin Request

While I know it would be exciting to see your favourite character from another game wield a lightsaber, I don't think you (and other people with similar personal requests) quite realise just how much work goes into making a new model.

I don't think anyone is going to spend so much of their free time working only to fulfill a single wish. Your best bet for a desire like this is to start learning modelling yourself, and make this a personal project of yours.

I say all this with respect to your wish. I once thought the same as you do, but diving into modelling opened my eyes about how much work it really takes to achieve something like this. And you'll be surprised!

I agree with @@Cerez. The usability of the model is also a factor. How many people would like to play it? What would it be like to resin it for creating new characters?

Reborn model was from JA and remained the most popular model to recreate any other character like Obi Wan or Palpatine.

But don't feel sad. Jedi Academy already has the model of Leslie Burke from Bridge to Terabithia, that can wield a lightsaber no worse than Luke Skywalker himself. Who knows, who'll be next?

bridgetoterabithia_2.jpg

Cerez likes this

While I know it would be exciting to see your favourite character from another game wield a lightsaber, I don't think you (and other people with similar personal requests) quite realise just how much work goes into making a new model.

I don't think anyone is going to spend so much of their free time working only to fulfill a single wish. Your best bet for a desire like this is to start learning modelling yourself, and make this a personal project of yours.

I say all this with respect to your wish. I once thought the same as you do, but diving into modelling opened my eyes about how much work it really takes to achieve something like this. And you'll be surprised!

Well I was just asking if someone can put some time in it. No worries I understand. :D

Cerez likes this
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree with @@Cerez. The usability of the model is also a factor. How many people would like to play it? What would it be like to resin it for creating new characters?

Reborn model was from JA and remained the most popular model to recreate any other character like Obi Wan or Palpatine.

But don't feel sad. Jedi Academy already has the model of Leslie Burke from Bridge to Terabithia, that can wield a lightsaber no worse than Luke Skywalker himself. Who knows, who'll be next?

bridgetoterabithia_2.jpg

It does? Where?