JA++ Problems

Okay so, I've been running a JA++ server but I can't seem to do either things:

• Allow Admins to spawn NPCs (tells me cheats are disabled; don't want cheats) even though admin permissions are valid.
  • Not instantly join the game on player connect (I want players to default to spectator rather than immediately joining the game)

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Nov 21 2014 is horrendously out of date, I recommend downloading it again from this post. That could solve a bunch of issues.

Did that, and it still says Nov 21 2014. Using the latest version of OpenJK (April 13, 2015) as well. 

I am also running a 32-bit version of windows.

Delete any DLLs in GameData/japlus and Documents/My Games/OpenJK/japlus

Documents/My Games/OpenJK/japlus does not exist. 

Edit: Nevermind. Found it. Now reads April 15, 2015. I am getting errors with the bots now, something to do with JPLua. 

Attempting to call method 'isbot' (a nil value)

Japlus folder does not have any other DLLs.

Documents/My Games/OpenJK/japlus does not exist. 

Edit: Nevermind. Found it. Now reads April 15, 2015. I am getting errors with the bots now, something to do with JPLua. 

Attempting to call method 'isbot' (a nil value)
Japlus folder does not have any other DLLs.

Still need help on this.

That's a temporary in the JPLua files as we've been rewriting large chunks of the JPLua API.

For now, you can do cg_jplua 0; lua_reload to disable client-side Lua, as that's where the specific error is occuring. I'll update the actual Lua scripts some time in the future when I have more time.