Import .md3 into Blender

I imported the MD3 as the glm in md3viewer like Mrwonko said but there is a problem when you want import animated one. It doesnt allow to import it that way.

About this method I made it with the pipe wall MD3 model (from rancor map) and change it a bit :

walls.jpg

As You can see @@IrocJeff :) It is still the same scale. I didnt change the pipes locations i only add the two plates on the top,changed textures and changeed the shape of the middle metal pillar. But it is the same scale as the default one.

Alright, well, lets say I wanted to make a new gun to replace one. What happens if I make it too large or too small in Blender? That's my whole issue and part I really don't underst

I think it depends. I made many model in First person but i took many many hours and patience to work because the origins of the default models are messed up to the unbelive - BUT it was doing it without the importing the default ones to the blender so You can import MD3 the first person guns and made the own model for replecment. And than You can angle your model to the orginal to have the origins correctly ( i very recommend this )

Your proportions are of importance here, not the scale itself. Unless you mean that you fear you'll make it too long/wide, this isn't something you have to worry about until you've made the gun :) You could also import a player model with mrwonko's importers, and compare the size to the character instead of to another gun.

Your proportions are of importance here, not the scale itself. Unless you mean that you fear you'll make it too long/wide, this isn't something you have to worry about until you've made the gun :) You could also import a player model with mrwonko's importers, and compare the size to the character instead of to another gun.

Yep but as i said - the origins of the MD3 models of the guns which repesents the first person view is strange :S The angles are very messy

Yeah, basically I was worried that I import an image and use that as a guide....can it  be too long or short, wide or thin, ya know? I'm glad I don't have to worry about that now.