Server not storing temporary files

Heylo,

Was wondering if any one could help me, I built a server from scratch following Caelums tutorial but I can't seem to be able to find any of our .json files generated by JA++, nor any games.log files generated by the game server itself.

I thought they were simply hidden somewhere else like they have been in the past so I did a system wide search for any .json files and found nothing, so they don't exist... 

I'm assuming it's a permissions thing, but I wouldn't know where to start. Could someone give me some advice on this please :)?

Yep I followed the tutorial exactly, even with Caelum/Asulynn helping me actually :P

The json files aren't in there, I knew they used to be on my old server but they aren't in this server which I built following the tutorial.

Obviously some sort of writing permission somewhere but unsure how to check/fix this :(

/home/jka/openjkded.i386 +set fs_homepath "/home/jka" +set net_port "$port" +set fs_game "$mod" +set sv_fps 20 +set dedicated 2 +exec $cfg +set sv_maxrate 25000 +set developer 0

cfg, mod, port are all defined above it in the .sh file.

! Turns out it was this:

Hmnmm so, I assume I need to run these again?

chmod +x /home/jka/jkaserver.sh
chmod +x /home/jka/openjkded.i386

All working now, I'm almost positive Cael asked me to skip this step because he was going to re-write the tutorial. 

Anyways, sorted :)