Separatist Leaders

Hi, I was wondering if some modelers could make some separatist leaders models because it would be very useful for the community. We have already a Gunray and Rune models, but we need someone that makes two new headdresses like in this photo and I will put them in the original models (if you want to port them to jk3 these are in star wars 3 game for ps2) :

Neimoidians.jpg

Regarding Poggle the Lesser, we have already a Geonosian model in JKHUB but is very poor and it has not the identic form of Poggle, so here are some images of him to let you make it (if you want to port it, there is one in star wars 3 game for ps2)

pogglethelesser_detail.png

Poggle.jpg

Rute Gunnay is another important separatist leader, and I hope someone would make his headdress so I would be able to put it in Rune's model (even this is in star wars 3 game for ps2 if someone wants to port the headdresst) :

Rute+Gunnay.jpg

And next we have even Wat Tambor. I made one from the original by adding the tunic, as it is actually

d13a40e2cfe9b655787d1c73e3210f70-ta_002.

But I think the tunic skin should be improved to seem like this :

Wat_Tambor.jpg

Regarding the other Separatists I think it is not important at moment to make them.

I thank  @@Kualan for having made his neimoidian guard (and I hope he will release it soon), so I think that he is interested in this kind of jobs I proposed to do in order to have some new useful models for an eventual mission with them, but I'm not sure on this yet :)

Hi, I was wondering if some modelers could make some separatist leaders models because it would be very useful for the community. We already have   Gunray / Rune models, but we need someone that make new headdresses.

---we have already a Geonosian model in JKHUB but is very poor  ---  And next we have even Wat Tambor. I made one from the original by adding the tunic, as it is actually But I think the tunic skin should be improved.

Good requests, all of them. The  Geonosian uploaded here definetly needs an update, as well as the Wat Tambor

but I personally concider these as Role Play models, and not as necessary as you say. Good luck with this!