Server list empty

Guest donriff

Guest donriff

Hello,

i have already disabled the firewall, i have used both client pc's (windows 8 and 7). And i installed already the all seeing eye (works by me only under base, not on ja+ -.-).

I have set the master c-vars to master.jkhub.org (on my servers and clients) and my servers are listed there. (currently offline i know).

But still the server list in the game is empty (status of yesterday). Whats wrong? No master server seems to be online more, ecept of jkhub (currently not, but yesterday it was).

Hope anyone of you does have an option to fix that.

kind regards.

Manually add the ips of the servers you want to your favorite list.  That is local on your end and can't be ddos either.  That is probably your best and most secure bet to see constant server information updated when ever the master lists go down(outside of /connect direct ips). 

Yes you will have to do a little bit of work but you can manually add all the ips you want to your favorite list but you can be happy in knowing that your favorite list isn't going anywhere, less you delete servers from it.

Guest donriff

Hi,

well now ja+ with set sv_master1 "master.jkhub.org" gives me a server list. hmmmm idk but why can query my server ravensoft when its offline?

old shit... oh well..

Guest donriff

i mean jka can resolv and connect to ravensofts master (the server), but clients (me in mp)  cant see a list (everytime down) (only jkhub works fine)... thats really strange.