Hello !

Hello everyone !

I discovered this thread from Zappa_0 3 weeks ago about unreleased stuff. And I'm so happy to see that !

I quit the JK community because of my school degree in 3D animation. And 8 years later, I work for Universal on Despicable Me franchise in cloth dynamics and modeling.

But I'm nostalgic of modeling SW stuff for JKJA...  :P

I don't know if JKJA is still played a lot or not !

See you later on the forum !

Rooxon likes this

Hi,  welcome to the hub

Clearly the prime time of jedi knight is over, but the fact that this game can be modified in just about any way you could imagine, makes Jkhub a place worth logging in to.

You never know what you'll find here:  I think it was @@DT85 who recently managed to create realistic cloth piece  -- and ofcourse there is rend2, and other projects.

The new star wars trilogy is also a good reason to hang around here, as we may get some fresh or/and old players to check out what's new with JKA.

If you feel like creating a model, check out the REQUEST section - and don't worry, you cant fail here, we already have a duck and a horse playermodel.

Hey there.

JKJA is still played, obviously not as much as 4-6 years ago when servers were full all day everyday xD but there's still a lot of people around, many servers and several communities still around that have been there from the beginning (or not far off xD). JKHub has become the central hub for everyone to gather (much like filefront's JKA forums used to be), so you'll find the most of what's left in the modding community here somewhere.

I'm sure we'd love to see what 8 years of experience would bring to the table into JKA modding :P

@@Dark_Cuillere I welcome you also! I hope you'll transform those thoughts into motivation and share your knowledge and experience with our many projects! We'd love all the help we can get! Take a look at the JK:Enhanced project, I'm advertising it because I'm being a big part of it, but it's one hell of a mod that'll just make you wanna play through the whole JKA campaign once again!