Canyon Oasis map for JKA?

I bought jk1 the first day it came out as well as jk2 so I remember the canyon oasis days esp on the igl ladder case's. I remember playing a convert version early when the game came out but it didn't really work that well. We have so many good maps for this game no reason to go back to that one.

Dad*Mad made a JK2 remake of Canyon Oasis that should also work in JKA, though you might need to extract some JK2 textures that are missing in JKA. Google says you can get it here.

Thank you @@mrwonko :) I did download it and check it out... I just think what he did with the map has truly very little to do with Canyon Oasis and the very ambient of it. :) Also it lags and lacks bot support.

I did try using Google and found nothing. The closest match I found was this video which was made. I don't know who made it, but maybe someone here does?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmryMK__rQQ

Ahhhh - this is great! :D It misses out the underwater labyrinth, but otherwise this map is true to the original! And the bot routing is great. Thank you very much. :)

One more question - since this map requires JK2 Textures, you know of any good JK2 texture pack? I found one once here on JKHub, but its plentiful of bugs. :)

Ahhhh - this is great! :D It misses out the underwater labyrinth, but otherwise this map is true to the original! And the bot routing is great. Thank you very much. :)

One more question - since this map requires JK2 Textures, you know of any good JK2 texture pack? I found one once here on JKHub, but its plentiful of bugs. :)

Your welcome, do you have Jedi Outcast? If you don't I could add the missing textures for you.

I just downloaded it and followed the instructions. It works like a dream! PLUS the JO levels work perfectly, and in ForceMod - the previous bugs I've been encountering in ForceMod 3 while having different patches of JO maps for JA, has now been perfectly fixed. All works perfect! Thank you so much @@Jeff! I really appriciate this. :)

3036100-images.jpg

I just downloaded it and followed the instructions. It works like a dream! PLUS the JO levels work perfectly, and in ForceMod - the previous bugs I've been encountering in ForceMod 3 while having different patches of JO maps for JA, has now been perfectly fixed. All works perfect! Thank you so much @@Jeff! I really appriciate this. :)

3036100-images.jpg

Your welcome :winkthumb: