Is there any limits of the bump mapping ?

Sounds like the shader for your caulk is missing then.

Rend2 isn't quite ready for common use, though normal mapping works and it's nice to map for rend2 with the features that are already working. If you're really into that, you should be able to find what you need by researching this thread: http://jkhub.org/topic/2804-rd-rend2/

But there is no clear documentation yet since it's not finished.

Ok thanks! No it is not missing ... it is the one of the most stnagest bugs i have ever seen ... One time map is completly black and one is pink or yellow. Sometimes in render normaly but 15 seconds later is start going apeshit.

Many thanks for answers!

And the simple one shader is like this:

textures/cloudy/floor3
{
     q3map_normalimage textures/cloudy/floor3_normal
     qer_editorimage textures/cloudy/floor3
     q3map_lightmapsamplesize 1x1
{
     map $lightmap
     rgbGen identity
}
{
     map textures/cloudy/floor3
     blendFunc GL_DST_COLOR GL_ZERO
}
}

I add a normal shader to the texture i used the most in my map and then it started to look ugly and buggy. I also think it is compile bug because in my test map this ,,main'' texture works fine and the console doesnt show any errors with shader. So it is probably because of the amount of it.

Lightmapscale of >1 will actually help, as it is values of less than one that will cause this error. However having that on 60% of your brushes will do it regardless, particularly if you're compiling with -samples or -bounce or -filter. You can use it more sparingly or try 2x2, 4x4 instead.