Wing Commander III free on Origin.

Not sure if any of you are interested but Wing Commander III is free to download on Origin for a week or so.  I downloaded it for the hell of it and it's actually quite fun trying to work out all the controls lol.  Back then games really relied on the fact that you had an instruction manual to read but this doesn't have that so I'm just sitting there pressing all the buttons, firing missiles at my wing-man and he keeps saying "Is something wrong???" yeh I dunno how to fly the damn thing lol.

Sometimes the old games are the best xD

Plus Mark Hamill is the main character of course so that's a bonus :D

I downloaded it for the hell of it and it's actually quite fun trying to work out all the controls lol.

I still have it in my fingers. Just have to start X-Wing, Tie Fighter or Wing Commander 1 through 4 (never played the other games) and a large amount of kitties shall be whacked !!

:)

CaptainCrazy likes this

Signature.jpg

• 1 month later...

@@IrocJeff

I would rather see GOG would release Rogue Squadron. It looks as if Lucasarts are the only ones too stubborn to allow a side company release their old classics. If you look through the list of games there... I've already bought several, and they all run without any tampering with code, DLL, INI files or whatsoever. =)