Original Trilogy models

I'm open to suggestions though xD

Well, I'm afraid to suggest, seeing as most of my suggestions have been turned away in the past. I don't want to seem selfish, but I would love it if someone actually attempted to model Ahsoka as a real SW character for the first time. Hirman did a quick job of it early in his development as a modeller, and compared to everything else it is a poor attempt at best. I don't want force anyone to work on it, and I would really like it if it was a work of passion.

That said, there are still so many other character in Star Wars that are missing a worthy representation in JK as well. Pick something that inspires you, and that you feel you're up for the challenge to do.

Lancelot likes this

I have a feeling that most of the characters made for Jedi Academy are based on the prequel trilogy.

I mean, what about the classic ones? Where are all the characters like Tarkin, Admiral Piett, General Veers (with armor), Biggs Darklighter,

Jek Porkins, Crix Madine, Bib Fortuna, Jabba or Wedge Antilles? The classic trilogy has a lot of characters to offer.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not furious at all and I don't want to force anyone to make those models. But I think there is so much about the Prequel era, 

it's kinda boring. You know, I grew up with the classic trilogy, long before the prequels came out, and I just hope I speak for everyone who

are tired of the prequel stuff and really want more of the classic stuff.

If Hapslash finished most of his work, most of these would have been out there and with amazing quality. Sadley that did not happen. 

Well, I'm afraid to suggest, seeing as most of my suggestions have been turned away in the past. I don't want to seem selfish, but I would love it if someone actually attempted to model Ahsoka as a real SW character for the first time. Hirman did a quick job of it early in his development as a modeller, and compared to everything else it is a poor attempt at best. I don't want force anyone to work on it, and I would really like it if it was a work of passion.

That said, there are still so many other character in Star Wars that are missing a worthy representation in JK as well. Pick something that inspires you, and that you feel you're up for the challenge to do.

Understandable that it can be frustrating for you :/ But personally I don't have any urge to make Ashoka, not even converted into a more proper jka art style. sorry >_<

And yeah I'm trying to find one that would be fun for me to make, but as I'm quite busy with uni (when it starts again, and now leading up to it), I know I'll need to find one I really really want to see finished to stay motivated xD So my epic quest for finding a character to make has started, atm I'm considering: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jarael but still not decided on one.

That's okay, @@Milamber, I figured as much. I'm still waiting for the right person to come along...

She looks like a very interesting character, and she certainly has an impressive backstory. That reminds me, do we have the Cathar species in JK yet?

She has a VERY interesting backstory, if you do a model of Jarael @@Milamber, then you'll get a download from me  :) .

Cerez likes this