Compile through assimilate

Hello there, community!

I have a problem with my animation compileation through assimilate. I follow the instructions as described in the end of the tutorial video ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cfTPSe4gek ). When I click build, the dos file opens, converting my animation, but it shows an error in the end that it can't create animations.cfg

I checked my animation in modview, its working, but as far as I get it, I need the animations.cfg file too to merge into the original _humanoid.gla

Any thoughts? Thanks for the help :)

You do not need an animation.cfg file to merge with the _humanoid.gla, just follow the video to the end. The CFG file is just a simple text file that tells the game what animation to play, when, how fast and for how long. Try opening up the different animation.cfg files in the game with notepad to get a good idea, you can make and edit these files in notepad, just change the settings during saving to all file types and add the .cfg extension to the end of the name.

I may have to redo that video since I didn't realize until after I uploaded it you couldn't see me testing the animation out in game.

Rate the video and let others know if you were able to follow it well or not, it was the first video tutorial I made so I'm hoping it was able to help people out.