Yet another issue with older games breaking

What's this? A tech problem post that isn't about JKA?

Ok, so another one of my older games decided to break, and this time I have no clue what the issue is. The game is Star Trek: Legacy (yes, how can I like such a game when Bridge Commander is obviously better). However, when I installed the game and ran it, I came across this problem

UA47yIl.png?1

The texture for the ship was black, except for the lights and warp effect. This didn't just affect the ships but also space stations, weapons textures, pretty much any texture besides planets.

The only mod I'm running is the Ultimate Universe mod, and this bug was still present in both the vanilla Legacy and the UU Legacy.

I've tried fooling around with the settings and nothing has fixed this problem. Tried setting it under a different compatibility mode and that fixed nothing. I'm probably taking a big leap in asking here but meh, I'll give it a shot;

What's causing this? And if possible, how can I fix it?

I would greatly appreciate any help!

Do you have forced settings, such as forced AA (doesn't look like it) or forced multitexturing? Disabling such settings might help you out. I think you use an Intel HD card, yes? These have really poor support for older games unfortunately.

Do you have forced settings, such as forced AA (doesn't look like it) or forced multitexturing? Disabling such settings might help you out. I think you use an Intel HD card, yes? These have really poor support for older games unfortunately.

As a matter of fact, Legacy forces AA and multitexturing. I'll see if turning them off completely will fix it.

AA was the issue, unfortunately, I can't turn it off. The game forces it no matter what you do. Therefore the game is unplayable on my graphics card :P