Md3 misc_model_breakable Problem

Use a func_breakable and target a misc_model_Static to it instead, or use a model2 key on the func_breakable. 

I've heard nothing but bad things about misc_model_breakable, to the extent where it actually isn't present in the gtkradiant 1.5 entity list because it's that broken. :D

I also understand there's been a lot of fixes to it in OpenJK however, by eezstreet

Recently made an md3. I made it misc_model_breakable. Now when I approach the model it just disappears and if just misc model it doesn't. Why and how to fix it.

Does it disappear when you don't have its origin in view? Then the MD3 exporter you're using is broken and doesn't export a proper bounding box.

Exporting straight from max should be harmless. I've had problems with bot max exports and milkshape exports. The main thing that seems to mess up md3's on export is the scale and its position. Putting your model at 0,0,0 coordinates, not too huge and with an UVW unwrap modifier should work. If texture's missing, re-apply it from a new slot in Max. If that doesn't work, are you using this exporter?

I just wouldn't encourage googlers to acquire milkshape and doing such a longwinded export when it shouldn't be necessary!