(Suggestion)Rakatans of the Infinite Empire

Greetings,

I recently got into reading Star Wars comics lately and came across this little beauty called Dawn of the Jedi. Imagine my delight when I found out that it featured the Rakatans as the enemy and delved deep into their hierarchy. I'm naturally a huge KOTOR nut and I find the Rakatans pretty badass of a civilization and always wondered what the days of the Infinite Empire where like.

Anyway semantics aside, I give this idea for some inspiration for any modeller (or skinner if you dare try) to create a Rakatan model based off how they are portrayed in the comic. I am fully aware there is one in the KOTOR pack but that's ripped and deforms horribly in combat. I can imagine this'd be a great challenge for modellers to learn how to sculpt this bizarre beasty o.o.

Time for screenies:

500px-Rakata_First_Contact.jpg

Battle_of_Lehon.jpg

6zox.jpg

o9ld.jpg

365px-Conquest_of_Tatooine.jpg

Sorry I couldn't post all the images, I kept getting a 'does not support file extension error' when I tried to post.

EDIT: ... you'll have to copy and paste the links into your browser now. Not sure why JKHub is flipping me off in terms of posting images or even links :(.

Edited by Circa
fixed image links
Bek likes this

Not true at all. At the time of the Infinite Empire the Kwa found the Rakatan species through an infinity gate and taught them the ways of the force. However, they only embraced the dark side and ruined the balance. They then used the infinity gate to escape into the universe and conquer the galaxy. It was during the end of their reign that a plague came over them that gradually cut them off from the force. The One probably had an unusual amount of midichlorians (shudder) and the process took longer.

Not true at all. At the time of the Infinite Empire the Kwa found the Rakatan species through an infinity gate and taught them the ways of the force. However, they only embraced the dark side and ruined the balance. They then used the infinity gate to escape into the universe and conquer the galaxy. It was during the end of their reign that a plague came over them that gradually cut them off from the force. The One probably had an unusual amount of midichlorians (shudder) and the process took longer.

Whoops I thought this was after the events of kotor (As you can see I haven't read to many kotor comics lol)