New Wolfenstein Game

But saying that something is bad is completely subjective. You can point out something that makes it bad or that the majority says it's bad, but there's always going to be someone somewhere that could say that it is good. That right there would make it completely subjective.

We've gone quite off topic here. I didn't mean for my comment to sway the conversation this much.

Omicron and eezstreet like this

@eezstreet At least you didn't point out BF and CoD :) .Whats difference between CS:S and CS:GO except graphic? QL isn't really "new" game, rest meh.

I prefer old games where gameplay is on first place, not graphic, where games don't need 100 ads to make people buy this game. RTCW, Q3, Unreal Tournament, JK, SC1, CoD1/2, BF1 etc... This Wolfenstein will be still better than new CoD's and BF's cuz Wolfenstein have own style.

But saying that something is bad is completely subjective.

Lets play Metin2 the good MMO. :D

Precisely my point. You (and everyone else on this site) bash Call of Duty but I love it. It's one of my favorite series. It's sales speak for itself anyway. People clearly think it's a good series, though the majority of members here believe it to be "bad". Good and bad are opinions, not facts.

You can point out something that makes it bad or that the majority says it's bad, but there's always going to be someone somewhere that could say that it is good. That right there would make it completely subjective.
You have to give an argument to show how one follows from the other. The guy could, after all, just as well be merely enjoying a bad game. At the same time saying that the matter is completely subjective leads to a huge amount of (at best) implausible and (at worst) absurd conclusions. And merely restating the position doesn't make it any better. But I guess you're right: We should probably just drop it.

I don't think I ever played a FPS that truly sucked. Granted, I'm picky when it comes to games but I don't think I ever bought one I was ever of the mindset that this is awful.

Now, we can go back to the NES days and there are some really sucky games on that system. They sucked back then and still do now.

Circa likes this

I don't think I ever played a FPS that truly sucked. Granted, I'm picky when it comes to games but I don't think I ever bought one I was ever of the mindset that this is awful.

Now, we can go back to the NES days and there are some really sucky games on that system. They sucked back then and still do now.

Shhhh... you'll get the hipsters all riled up.

NES comment. Though if you said Dreamcast instead of NES, they would probably get even worse.

Its funny, I got the Dreamcast confused with the Sega Saturn.. hehe. I don't even remember the Dreamcast.

I did find a ton on hipster's and gaming on Google and it was funny. Quite a bit about the Dreamcast as well there but they have to have the Japanese version of the games.