? about _remap

Go to solution Solved by OlgO,

Alright back in the day working with Darth G he taught me the basic _remap command, however he mentioned there where other stages to this for models using multiple textures. In this case it is the models/map_objects/korriban/guard01.md3 that I am trying to remap. 
So heres what I did. I bassically just wanted it in a grey stone rather than tan so that was a easy black and white adjustment in photoshop for both textures the model uses, next gave them there own directory in my pk3, no problems. Went in and set it up, testing one stage at a time... First _remap was " *;textures/Dromuund-Kass/statue_guard01 " worked fine, ofcourse the other bits were off that need the second texture. So I added the line (from what I thought I remembered him saying _remap2 with a value of "*;textures/Dromuund-Kass/statue_guard02".

Now the second one worked fine as well HOWEVER... 1 went and tweaked up, as if it was now trying to use the second one for all of it... 

heres the entity window in gtk 

ujl5ozi4aqiforlfg.jpg

8bug9i8hw45wwaofg.jpg

As you can see it is just f'ed up... This probably falls on me not doing the commands right, but in all fairness I never came into a situation where I acctually need to remap based on the acctual textures for the models. 

Also if any one knows where I can find Darth G's MP entity definition file could you please PM me a link, or post it here?