Maps Worthy of being Archived

Every author writes in his/her read-me file about sharing and re-uploading policy. Not everyone wants his/her files to be reuploaded elsewhere.

E.g. I've uploaded mine to ModDB, JKHub and Desura and I can watch its popularity, the number of views, downloads etc. And I don't want my work to be reuploaded elsewhere because it is not suitable for me. Moreover, most reuploaders doesn't even include author's name, source and readme in reuploaded file. Or even modifies them into some piece of garbage. Dat's not cool.

Pande, therfiles, Omicron and 1 other like this
  • 2 months later...

I'll pm you my email address.

EDIT: I can't go on your profile for some reason, could you send me a pm, and I could give you my email?

He requested to be locked out of his account again. Though you should be able to still see his account. I can give him your email on Steam if you'd like, if you don't have Steam.

He requested to be locked out of his account again. Though you should be able to still see his account. I can give him your email on Steam if you'd like, if you don't have Steam.

Thanks Circa, I'll pm you my new e-mail, as my JKH one is no longer my main one.