[Request] Darth Maul TFU

That's is a controverse field. tecnically is illegal copy any cd music or any song or any audio or video files to make a gift to a friend, but pratically all do that. Also should be illegal upload music and song and video on youtube of any artist or music house, but all do that. O.o

I suppose it's illegal not just for intelletual propriety or copyright question, but for economic interesses. Software house are extremely competetive each other, one against the others. they hate if some graphic production be stoien or used for uncontrollable utilization, also if is not for make money or commercialize, just for fun, but they hate that however. But if no anyone things is usable, why people modding? a sound, a sprite, a shader file, a .efx? how is possible to make a mod using only own custom realizzation, it's pratically impossible. without the free condivision of material, modding work it's impossible. 

for my opinion, however. If that's thing should be make in literally sense, i think 90% of web downloadable material is illegal.

LoL guys :) this porting stuff is like the dark side of modding...

Yoda: Anger, fear, aggression; the dark side of the Force are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight.

Luke:  Is the dark side stronger? 

Yoda: No, no, no. Quicker, easier, more seductive. 

Look I feel bad because this seems to have caused quite a stir..I just wanted to have this model in JKA :) even though it might not be 100% right to do this, i can't help but compare this to getting your hand in the cookie jar when we were little :P

Just because people do illegal things, doesn't make it right. 

Modding is different. You're not using it in another game. You're editing the files of the game, and replacing the originals. The developers support that. But sending that to another game is illegal.

This really is black and white. We don't condone porting here because it could get us in a lot of trouble as a website.

Omicron likes this

Just because people do illegal things, doesn't make it right. 

Modding is different. You're not using it in another game. You're editing the files of the game, and replacing the originals. The developers support that. But sending that to another game is illegal.

This really is black and white. We don't condone porting here because it could get us in a lot of trouble as a website.

Yes, i understand that and is fully comprensible.

@@negru_tudor well, the dark side is ever the faster way. in that case, the dark way is ripped Maul by TFU, the light side and good wight is make by zero a HD Maul. :)

and i am not a modeller, so i cannot make that. I can rig a model or fix for JA, or use models parts for create another, but i am not the experience and knowledge and patience of making something by zero , creating texture, making uvmapping... argh. terrific! O.o