Couldn't find a spawn point

That's because MB2 maps are siege, and the mapper didn't include any FFA map spawns on it. 

You could hex edit the BSP and change the name of an info_player_start_red to info_player_start[][][][] 

Or you could ditch KotF and play the map for real against real people in MB2 and support the legal mod community.

Open BSP with notepad i suppose and edit that's entity.

otherwise, yu can decompile the map using q3map2 of gtkradiant in map file, and place an info_player_start, what do you want the plahyer spawn, and rebuild the map with radiant. O.o but is nasty: all light will be lost and some mesh be corrupted ._.

You can't open with Notepad, you need a hex editor like XVI32 

Find any of the aforementioend entities, and replace the _red with spaces (DO NOT press delete).

Save and test out. Make sure you backed up the BSP as even the slightest break in formatting (Such as deleting any of the character spaces (which shifts all the next ones 1 to the left) will corrupt the bsp.

You can't open with Notepad, you need a hex editor like XVI32

Find any of the aforementioend entities, and replace the _red with spaces (DO NOT press delete).

Save and test out. Make sure you backed up the BSP as even the slightest break in formatting (Such as deleting any of the character spaces (which shifts all the next ones 1 to the left) will corrupt the bsp.

I can't find that entity in XVI32. All I get is a bunch of DOS.