MotS Asset Dl

So as a few have asked me about this I have uploaded everything I have from the work myself and the second MotS team has done.  WITH THE EXCEPTION!  Of levels 1 and 2.  There are these two map files in the packs but they are not the most recent.  Once I am done tinkering with level two and level one is sent back to me I will throw them up for dl as well.  It should be noted that I used 7zip to compress the files so if you don't have that program it would be who of you to do so.  I prefer it to WinRAR and winzip, but that is just me.  If you have any questions about the files please pm and I will answer them.  I don't want to hijack DT's forum. 

You will also notice that I still have the Dark Forces files up as well.  If you don't have them, then you should get them.  We used a few of their models, weapons, textures etc in MotS because there are a few of those items that show up in MotS.  IE. the Imperial dropship  and the repeater as well.  :-)

Enjoy.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/users/dashboard

katanamaru likes this

Dropbox isn't exactly stable, it likes to cause downloads to be interrupted which is a massive pain for large downloads.

I've never had that problem. I've shared and downloaded gigs of stuff before.

MediaFire is also good, although I'm not sure what the size limit is.