Hapslash's Anakin with Toshi Luke's head. And a Hapslash Anakin problem.

I recall something like this being done on Filefront before it was...shall we say...abandoned? Anyway, I'd really like something like this in the model in the library of JKA models. Just one thing. Has anyone noticed that with Hapslash's Anakin, the gloved left hand and the non-gloved right DON'T have Lightsaber blades activated if using dual blades? If anyone can fix that too, that would be awesome.

This has inspired me to make either a tutorial or a pinned topic about this issue since it comes up a lot.

For the saber issue, you need to go into the skin file and remove the * from the r_hand tag.

So it will look like this:

r_hand,off

As far as the Luke model goes, I've never seen one like that, but I agree that it should be made. Or something similar. There are many heads that should be put on that model.

TheWhitePhoenix likes this

This has inspired me to make either a tutorial or a pinned topic about this issue since it comes up a lot.

For the saber issue, you need to go into the skin file and remove the * from the r_hand tag.

So it will look like this:

r_hand,off

Thanks, Circa. I always thought that the problem was in the model itself, not it's skin file. Like before DT did the remaped Toshi Luke, how V1 used to hold the Lightsaber model slanted.

In case other people with this problem see this thread, here's my new tutorial:

I personally owe you one for this, Circa. I once had to have BOTH hands on just to wield dual blades with my personal skin of HS's Anakin back when I did JKA Fanfiction. It was...funky in how it looked. It almost looked as if he had mutated fingers. :lol:

Circa likes this