Help with making a mod that I'll call Star Wars 7-10? :)

I'm wanting to make a mod that'll be sort of like Movie Duels but it would be a fanfiction of sorts because I'm going to call it Star Wars 7 through 10... I have basically zero experience with modding this game but I'm willing to try if someone is willing to teach lol. I'll gladly share the details of what I plan for it to be with whoever is willing to help/teach/do this. Thank everyone so much in advance :)

Actually...I was thinking that we could use some of the maps and stuff for Movie Duels and such for it as the story is kind of "familiar", I guess you might say... Here's a brief outline of my versions of Star Wars 7 since we would start there lol

Star Wars 7: The remnants of the Trade Federation are brought back together by a man named Zaler Nextrin. It is revealed later in the story of VII that he is a Sith called Darth Corrace. The New Republic is torn into two factions: one that sides with Supreme Chancellor Mon Mothma, who wants to resolve the matter of the Trade Federation diplomatically; The other faction sides with Senator Galen Marek (hint hint, TFU players ;) , especially if you chose the Dark Side ending of TFU2) and say that they should form a new Army of the Republic and wipe out the remnants of the Trade Federation. Senator Galen Marek becomes the new Supreme Chancellor after Senator Silara Hibliss of Mandalore requests the election of a new Supreme Chancellor. Jedi Grand Master Luke Skywalker visits Kamino to see for himself the remorse the Kaminoans have for their actions in the past and places an order for a new Clone Army while Luke's newest apprentice, Yan Solo Skywalker (son of Senator Leia Organa and renowned smuggler Han Solo) is busy protecting Senator Silara Hibliss from a faction of Mandalorian terrorists. The two later fall in love and get married at the end of the movie. Everything comes to a head on the planet Dathomir where Zaler Nextrin/Darth Corrace and the leaders of the Trade Federation are in hiding when the Jedi and their new Clone Army attack them. Luke, Yan, and Zaler engage in a fierce lightsaber duel and Yan gets his right hand cut off; Luke barely manages to force Zaler to retreat and when he does, he goes to Coruscant to meet up with his secret master, the new Dark Lord of the Sith.

Let me know what you think and if you're interested in helping  :D