Breathing-Only Stance

Hi,

Is it possible to  make a breathing stance like in the clone wars v6 mod? I only want a breathing stance that doesn't change the weapons animations or anything but breathing. So basically no new animations except for breathing. Hope someone can help :D

Just for one stance or all of them? That would require a lot more work, but it would look a little more realistic.

The Clone Wars stances and animations were great, but they weren't as realistic as they could be.

Just the breathing stance nothing else. The stance (preferably) to be exactly the same as the one in the clone wars mod except without the other junk. So yes only the breathing stance which means no changes to anything else.

Just the breathing stance nothing else. The stance (preferably) to be exactly the same as the one in the clone wars mod except without the other junk. So yes only the breathing stance which means no changes to anything else.

All of the stances in that mod breathe. The standing, medium saber stance, red stance, blue stance, staff stance, and dual stance all have breathing animations, right?

All of the stances in that mod breathe. The standing, medium saber stance, red stance, blue stance, staff stance, and dual stance all have breathing animations, right?

the only problem I had with that mod was the stupid saber animations, as they messed up a lot attacks and I hated the way the sabers were when u ran. Overall the mod was fine but it was just the way it was set up. Look all I want are the breathing stance almost exactly like they were in that mod. Just the breathing stance nothing else. Got it?

the only problem I had with that mod was the stupid saber animations, as they messed up a lot attacks and I hated the way the sabers were when u ran. Overall the mod was fine but it was just the way it was set up. Look all I want are the breathing stance almost exactly like they were in that mod. Just the breathing stance nothing else. Got it?

Chill, I was just trying to have a conversation.

Would be easy if someone had the source files for that mod. No doubt it was dragon animated so if someone had the breathing stance GLA then you could just merge it with the JKA GLA and call it a day. ;)

Or you could perhaps try blender to strip out the animation then export the GLA, then merge.

Simplified is:

drop the .gla in the Dragon folder.

open and find the new animations in the animation.cfg

use the import command to load those

save and put into a clean .gla

I have a few different Dragon folders for my animations.

I see. I never had a reason to use import so I didn't even know it existed. Sounds good to me.

That is the most use command by me. My animations are modified swings with a little or a lot of tweaking. Without an IK chain to work with I'd just import an animation that would be similar to what I want and then modify it to fit my needs.

@

Downloaded the mod last night so I'll take a look at it. So you only want the blue, yellow, red, staff, dual stances with breathing animations? Nothing else.

Circa likes this

Essentially he has to make the stances animations. A stance is a 1 frame animation. He's just going to make it more, with breathing. So the saber attacks are animations, not stances. So he won't include those, it's all good.

One thing he should know for sure though, is if you want those stances (the position of them) with breathing, or the default stances that that show breathing?

I'm getting confused too. Let's try explaining it like this:

1. I can pull the Clone Wars mod stances out of the mod. I'll keep the breathing. Then I'll put them into JA as the new default stances. Nothing else will be changed. The saber swings will all be default JA. The jumps, force, runs, and guns will all be default JA.

or

2. Are you asking me to add breathing to the default stances in JA? This would mean I would not be using anything from the Clone Wars mod.

I can do either.