Eve of Redemption

If anyone has played Eve of Redemption, (Singleplayer custom campaign known for nice voice acting and the fact you can play as A REBORN BOSS) I'm stuck at the part after you kill a rebel Cultist and a sniper. There's a button I press that seems to do literally nothing. It's the same room with the secret area that you get Rank 3 Force Pull from.

Even using Noclip, I cannot see any way out of that area. There are other areas, I just can't find a way out of this one. It's a shame because it seems like a lot of fun (especially because you get to play as A REBORN BOSSSSSSS). Noclip scouting, slashing random props to see if they explode, nothing works.

I remember quiting at this part xD. Although years later I played it again and got past it. I think you have to swim underwater through a pipe or something. I might replay it again and find out exactly how it's done. The pipe that you have to go through might not be underwater either, but I think it is.

Finished it yesterday, about 5 minutes after I read this thread. It's really not that hard. Here's how to get out of the sewers.(Not including bonuses, if you want them, don't be lazy and search :P)

Sewers

Alright, run towards the room with the levers. Pull the one that you can interact with, now turn back. There should be a sewer pipe that you can use force pull on. Pull the grating and get inside. (Pretty straight forward, and then...stranded again) Alright. You should have just fought 3 cultists, and your passageway is blocked. Look up to the ceiling and there should be a hole. Jump up, activate the fans,come down and force speed through them.The rest is spoilers... have fun.

Onysfx and Rosh is my favorite like this