Problems with Toshi's Luke ROTJ

Hey guys wondering if you could help me solve a problem i have with these models.

Firstly, Toshi's Luke, None of the models show in Multiplayer, and i cant spawn the NPC's in singleplayer, i've tried all the different commands and have tried to even reword the filenames and commands to see if that would help but no. It's like the game doesnt even know it's in the base folder. Toshi's other models work fine and so do most others.. well apart from one other, which leads me on to.

The Haruun Kal Jedi / General Windu skins. I dont know why these two are related, i thought they were different skins / models, are they both skins of HS Anakin? Maybe thats why they share the problem. Anyways, their lightsabers are invisible when i spawn the NPC in singleplayer, they do briefly show when they throw their saber but that's it. But there is no issues with Multiplayer bots, he spawns with his purple saber no issues there. Again i have tried to download windu hilts and rename everything to match and work like i have with my Maul and Vader, but it didnt work. I tried to assign a default hilt, that didnt work either. 

I did notice on JKfiles comments for both these windu skins that other people had invisible saber problems, but there was no comments for a fix. - Fixed

Thanks for your time, hope someone can help! :)

I've double checked everything inside the pk3, tried redownloading, it's the file i downloaded from this very site, and still don't have a clue why nothing shows in game :(

So annoying :( 

It only spawns the original npc luke that comes with the game, toshi's doesnt override, and none of the other variants show in MP or in SP character creation. As i said before it's like the game doesnt know the pk3 is even there, but nothing seems wrong with the file.

Im using the steam version of JKA if thats any difference, but that hasnt stopped any other mod from working.

Do you have any other mod that changes Luke's appearance? It sounds like something is interfering. Does the lightsaber hilt that comes with it work? Type in saber luke_rotj and see if it's the more accurate hilt instead of the blocky one that is already ingame.

No i don't have anything else that would change Luke at all. The saber doesn't work.

I tried repackaging the saber on its own into a pk3 and it doesn't work either. I get the default saber Arbiter showing up twice. I'm guessing one is meant to be Luke's but isn't working. All the files and lines of code are correct though, I double checked that.