Roleplaying Community

I have an idea worth discussing... I was wondering if anyone was interested in teaming up to create a roleplaying community for jedi academy, it'd be interesting to create a relatively small world of our own star wars "episodes". 

It should be driven by a main plot, decided by the staff, which would continue running via frequent server events. Many communities tried and failed doing this, but I believe that with a few things in mind, it is possible to succeed.

We'd need our own website, perhaps jkhub can help in this regard. Our own faction system (Republic/Sith/Other[Neutral]) that put players in the shoes of a galactic citizen. They'd then be asked to choose a sub-faction operating under their chosen banner, for example the Jedi in case of choosing the Republic's side. 

We'd need to limit these sub-factions since we can't expect a very large playerbase.

A news reporter would write in a daily basis about the Galactic news so people could understand what was going on. If we dedicate ourselves to this we can even perhaps modify JKA to our liking, seeing as the sourcecode's been unveiled, it'd be nice to have a small trailer for propaganda too and perhaps some new models etc...

Anyone up for this?

• 2 weeks later...

Many clans have their own subsection, so its kinda a tough idea to work arround. 

Let me explain the lore quickly of my clan (DtR) ... one sithlord controls a group of sith and mercs / agents ... this is a section within the sith empire. Meaning its an own banner, and again a place where you dont communicate outside, cause you want to keep your plans to take over the galaxy hidden from the rest.

SWTOR did have something like this, united in Codex Ulgo (The RP community of the now deleted server Trask Ulgo) .... for example here: http://www.codexulgo.org/ (the continued it, because all people from Trask are moved to a different server)

For instance, my profile (http://www.codexulgo.org/profile/view/Laz'rus)  <-- (if you click link, it refers to a dead page, add 'rus behind it. for some odd reason, it wont grab everything after the appostrophe is used) is build to gather inside information on the character and stuff

Is that what you mean?