"NPC Extensions Too Large", but...

I keep getting this error even though I've got JA Unlimited installed, and I've only got like 100 player model mods installed. Any ideas? I've got JA Unlimited in my base folder and all should be working fine.

EDIT: I've sort of fixed it... turns out having JA Unlimited installed in my base folder doesn't make it work when I load up a mod folder in GameData/"foldername"... though all the other mods (couple skins and such) in my base folder DO work when I load up a mod folder. Any thoughts on why that is?

JA Unlimited has it's own code I believe. It's a mod itself, so loading it for another mod wouldn't work without editing that mod's code. But I could be wrong.

But it's not like loading it for MBII, OJP, ForceMod etc. it's just to use with the base game plus some models. My only thoughts are that it is set to run on startup only, so if I load a mod folder the game does a sort of recount of the mods in that folder plus the base folder, but because it's not restarting the game fully then JA Unlimited doesn't execute? I don't know... shot in the dark.

It comes with a autoexec.cfg, maybe you need to put that in the mod's folder or merge them if the mod already has one.

Quote from the readme from JA Unlimited:

Is this mod compatible with other mods?

It depends. Mods that don't change the game functionality, such as vehicles, models, saber hilts, etc, work fine. It wouldn't make much sense if they didn't, given the nature of the mod. Unfortunately, any mod that alters the .dll files - including mods like JA+ and OJP - will most likely override this mod, and so the functionality will be lost. However, if the developers of those mods would like to collaborate to include these functionalities in their mods, it's a pretty simple change that I'm sure they could add to their mod very easily, and I'd be more than happy to share - any mod developers interested, just send me an email.