Mog's Shop of Custom Chat Icons

Alright...so I just uploaded the first batch of custom chat icons, which you can find here. I figured that since you can do almost anything with this graphic option, that I can create more customized icons.

So....basically, if you have an idea in mind for a custom chat icon...feel free to shout out a request. I am pretty good at making these things, so any request, for the moment, is possible.

Feel free to ask for ANYTHING...just follow these guidelines:

1. No extremely offensive requests (Nazi flags, images of mass murderers, etc)
  2. Clan logo's are fair game (Provided that the requester provides that logo him/herself)
  3. Country/State/Provincial flags are fair game
  4. If, for some reason, your request is NSFW, then it may take longer for it to be finished
  5. Your submission may/may not be apart of the next custom chat icon bundle

And that's all....I'm not strict on what is or isn't allowed...however, let's keep the requests clean-ish

Mog

I have no avatar here yet... maybe you could put a swastika on top of an image of Anders Breivik, but make him naked? That will make me easily recognizable, which is the most important thing an avatar should do in my opinion.

I jest, obviously. But I really don't have an avatar yet.

Mog likes this

I have no avatar here yet... maybe you could put a swastika on top of an image of Anders Breivik, but make him naked? That will make me easily recognizable, which is the most important thing an avatar should do in my opinion.

I jest, obviously. But I really don't have an avatar yet.

The requests are for JKA chat icons...not site avatars.