Bacons Video Series

672009046f9d704m3.png
Being bored as I sometimes get and notice very little of these Ive decided to kill time and make something.
due to my lack of imagination and skills in the field of movie making along with acting, these are just random ideas I wrote down for a thought and prefer to call them a Work in Progress.

Major Plot and Idea
The main idea here is the thought of what goes through the minds of Stormtroopers during the days of being recruited into the corps. So I set up two troopers named, Greg and John.
No time period is set but I sorta leaning to either during the JKA storyline or maybe during the Star Wars 4-6 movies.....or just be random. (see I got no clue)
Really is no plot or story but just random hope to make short skits.

Characters
Greg (Default Armor) & John(Red armor)
Be sure to add other characters....sometime.

<Pilot Episode>
Click to watch the Pilot
<Episode Two>
There you have another episode. I been working on ideas for Side jokes or skits in between to randomly appear like the wampa popping out and spooking character John.

<Episode Three>
Trying to get better here, and lighten up on my...cursing sorry about that. A lot of criticism saying i should tone it down.
Story: John and Greg on a desert planet (Trip) watching over one of the huge doors. While on guard duty a Jawa appears......what could happen?
(Working on it when I find time)
should be quite fun....right?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other Ideas so far
*News Broadcast of sorts between the Imperial/Empire over the galaxy. May even just make random news from within JKA community.
*Random Bits. You know those clips with 5-15 second clips of some video with audio

therfiles, Zappa_0, spior and 1 other like this

I'd branch away from re-wording Red vs Blue dialogue.

They have done every dialog known to human kind. Every machinima video you watch will make the same jokes or quotes with references to the game of play. can't be helped but enjoy what I can get.

• 6 months later...

Hmmm a JKA News broadcast video....
------
*This is Channel DeathStar News and now Trooper 2345 "Mark" with the report.
Mark: Good evening and welcome. Today story is about the murderest jedi who appears to be slaughtering out beloved stormtrooper corps members in different locations across the galaxy. We have Adam on one of the scenes, you thier adam?
Adam: yes I am, early today on planet Hoth a lone jedi suprised two troopers today when they were ordered to guard this door (show door) they appeared to put up a good fight but sadly they were chopped up into pieces. They will be missed Mark, back to you.

Mark: Thansk adam. Now we go to Mich with the weather on Vjun. Mich hows the forcast?
Mich:Ouch Ouch Ohh God It burns..Mark its Raining Acid here! Ouch AH god! (transmission cuts off)
------------
Stuff like that, or even far as picking random servers and say what happen their ^.^