Can't spawn npc

Hi guys. So today I tried putting maby 6 or 9 race maps into build. You know the maps that is made to be a racing game in vehicle..  but no vehicles show up, and the console keep saying can't spawn swoop npc. I tried activate helpmeobi 1 and restart and add npc han but that couldn't spawn either. Help me amazing Jedi Knights, you're my only hope. 🙏😁

19 minutes ago, smsdalle said:

ahh. okay.. so maby only have one pk3 racing map inside build at a time?

It depends, does the racing map pk3 add a ton of vehicles? The issue is the amount of vehicles, not the maps themselves. Not sure how familiar you are with pk3 files but you could remove the vehicles .veh files you don't want from the maps if they are included in them.

Okay guys. So I looked through the pk3's I put in my base folder and it seems none of the have vehicles in them.. and I can't find the swoop.pk3 in my base either, I've googled and can only find a swoop-ultra file from mrwonko.de arent the swoops native to the game? I seem to remember riding one in a single player mission 20years ago.. but I might be mistaken

7 hours ago, smsdalle said:

Okay guys. So I looked through the pk3's I put in my base folder and it seems none of the have vehicles in them.. and I can't find the swoop.pk3 in my base either, I've googled and can only find a swoop-ultra file from mrwonko.de arent the swoops native to the game? I seem to remember riding one in a single player mission 20years ago.. but I might be mistaken

They are native to the game in t2_trip, yes. Its possible you just have too many NPCs in general, vehicles are a type of NPC in the limits IIRC. I'd be curious to see your base folder, I would assume you have tons of pk3s of skins and models that probably all have their own NPC file in ext_data.

well.. I guess, I added the JK2 maps, and like 38 character-models added and maby 32 maps before trying my hand at racing. But I cant seem to find any vehicles with those maps. maby I'm doing it wrong

Like I said, could be too many NPCs too, not just vehicles. By JK2 maps, do you mean a pk3 with jk2 maps converted to work properly with JKA or did you just pop in the jk2 assets?

Your best bet is to troubleshoot by process of elimination. Take out all pk3s except for assets, and add one by one (or a few at a time) to nail down which pk3 is causing the problem.

smsdalle likes this