Needing Help in Making a Character available in SP mod

Go to solution Solved by Circa,

Hi, I wonder if someone out there can help me - I'm wanting to make one of my favorite mods available in sp. I've used cheat to play this character in the story missions but when I save my progress - or quick save - when I come back the model in whited out with no textures. Trying to cheat the model back in doesn't work. 

I'm new to this sort of thing and I can't figure out how to get her available in the character menu - or at least not washed out when I save her. Ultimately I would like to have her as a standard sp character - but if there is a way to retain her textures after a save I'll go for that too.

Naturally I give all credit to original creators and hopefully this is the right forum to come to - as I say - I'm new at this. I would greatly appreciate some help. Thank you!  

This is the mod I am referring to: Ahsoka Tano 1.0 - below is the link to the mod page:

Hi, so I downloaded the pk3 file from the link provided and added it in various ways to the specified file above and it still doesn't work. The character is not available in the character menu and still when I save my progress the character is washed out. I tried adding a MENU.str file as well and that still doesn't work.

Is there anyway to fix this?

Here's hoping!

• Solution
11 hours ago, WhiteSaber said:

Hi, so I downloaded the pk3 file from the link provided and added it in various ways to the specified file above and it still doesn't work. The character is not available in the character menu and still when I save my progress the character is washed out. I tried adding a MENU.str file as well and that still doesn't work.

Is there anyway to fix this?

Here's hoping!

Sorry I didn't look that closely at it since I assumed Cerez had tested before uploading. I just included the missing strings file that is required for SP menu support. I also went ahead and just included all of the original files too so you only need one pk3 for SP. If you click the download link on the main download page it will show two downloads, original and the new SP one.

By the way, if you wanted to learn for yourself how to edit these things or make your own mods, a good starting place is this tutorial which links to other tutorials on various topics. The tutorial for SP support can be found here and here.

WhiteSaber and SomaZ like this