SP Head Selection Glitch

This has never happened to me before, but in the SP Character Creation menu, when I click on the head tab, the whole playermodel widens and slides to the middle of the screen instead of zooming in on the head like it should. Has anyone else ever had a problem like this? What could the problem be, and is there a known fix?

Example: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hBZIYbM3H0ji3BU7lzKheQBVZuxWf5qs/view?usp=sharing

None at all. Not on my 32 or 64 bit machines, both of which used Windows 7 and ran the game fine (the Boba Fett level was a little iffy)

Should we compare my configuration files to the vanilla ones to pinpoint the issue? I only added cheats to the key prompts and never touched any menu data, but just to be on the safe side...

• 2 weeks later...

I can confirm that it isn't a single mod currently, but perhaps either a problem with the configs or an issue with the computer

I use Windows 10 with Intel i5 graphics, and I downloaded a fix to run the game smoothly on my machine. So, it could be a compatibility issue or maybe I did mess something up in my SP config file here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wvj99xP6mSv5ndaMhqVUHZWuIQdi5qSy/view?usp=sharing

19 minutes ago, colonel-the-general said:

I downloaded a fix to run the game smoothly on my machine.

This must be the reason. Do you have the Steam version of the game? If yes, try to use the repair feature of Steam. If that doesn't work, I suggest you a radical method: Uninstall the game completely, then delete the entire Jedi Academy game folder (that way, you make sure that all game files are wiped from the drive), then install the game again. Of course you should make backups of the custom pk3s and your save files first, so you can put them back in later. But don't put the fix back in!

• 1 month later...

After a long time of removing certain minor files, I still haven't been able to pinpoint the exact problem, but if anyone wishes to try out my GameData files for themselves, you're welcome to do it. Just message me and I'll send the folder through messages...

Oh, yeah, and the fix was the OpenGL fix for playing the game on Windows 10. I just remembered

• 1 month later...

And I have just bought and downloaded the Steam version, didn't mod it one bit, and the zoom glitch still happened there. And surely, this must have happened once before...

Rare nature aside, there's currently no way to fix this, as far as we know? I mean, I've done all I can from my side.

If there's no cure for my specific situation, I guess I'll just have to live with it. If so, thanks for all the assistance here