Jump to content
kharg

Jedi Queen Allana Djo Solo (future vision/older)

Recommended Posts

After having seen the Ladies of the EU pack and enjoying the variety, I couldn't help but wonder if a far-future Hapan character not present with it could be made. Allana Djo Solo (Granddaughter of Han and Leia, as well as Tenel Ka Djo and Jacen Solo's daughter) would be a welcome addition as the only missing immediate family member in the EU (I recall some models and skins for Jacen, Anakin Solo, Jaina and Ben Skywalker from the new generation after the Big Three).

Regrettably the only close images to a Jedi Queen Allana I could find were fan-made ones due to the EU's abbreviation taking place before her time and destiny could arrive as a full-grown Hapan Jedi Queen (per prophecy and Force visions with an older Allana in the Fate of the Jedi and Legacy of the Force novels), but something practical and elegant like this seems to work for her.

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

Jeff, TheRogue and krkarr like this

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Jeff said:

Started on this and here's an early look.spacer.png

Whoaaa!!!! Jeff, you are doing God's work with bringing so many EU characters either forgotten or not in the limelight out into forefront in these game mods (Nym, Tyber Zann, Urai Fenn, even Bera Kazan whom I sadly did forget about)! Thank you so much, for all of the hard work and time you've put into this and all your models!

NumberWan, TheWhitePhoenix and Jeff like this

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, kharg said:

Whoaaa!!!! Jeff, you are doing God's work with bringing so many EU characters either forgotten or not in the limelight out into forefront in these game mods (Nym, Tyber Zann, Urai Fenn, even Bera Kazan whom I sadly did forget about)! Thank you so much, for all of the hard work and time you've put into this and all your models!

Thanks and I saw in your earlier post about the ladies of the Eu pack. Most of those have been updated (not sure if you were aware). Jaina has a better version and Tahiri as well. Plus thumbs up for starting a request (not clogging up a thread) and providing good reference shots. 

kharg likes this

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Jeff said:

Thanks and I saw in your earlier post about the ladies of the Eu pack. Most of those have been updated (not sure if you were aware). Jaina has a better version and Tahiri as well. Plus thumbs up for starting a request (not clogging up a thread) and providing good reference shots. 

No problem - that request part seemed like a good line of conduct to heed at the timewith making good variety within these threads. I'm exceedingly overjoyed that you ran with and made even the design look far better than what hard material was around to find for the Jedi Queen; she looks perfect and spot-on with what I'd hoped to see from later/canceled EU projects for years.

I'll have to check up on the EU pack as I've been in and out of here loosely with the cogs of life, but I've confidence that the updated Jaina and Tahiri models will be a joy with all these great next-gen characters, and Allana finally getting some love. Again, thank you for all you've done and continue to do!

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, kharg said:

No problem - that request part seemed like a good line of conduct to heed at the timewith making good variety within these threads. I'm exceedingly overjoyed that you ran with and made even the design look far better than what hard material was around to find for the Jedi Queen; she looks perfect and spot-on with what I'd hoped to see from later/canceled EU projects for years.

I'll have to check up on the EU pack as I've been in and out of here loosely with the cogs of life, but I've confidence that the updated Jaina and Tahiri models will be a joy with all these great next-gen characters, and Allana finally getting some love. Again, thank you for all you've done and continue to do!

Link to updated models https://www.dropbox.com/s/mxvx9tqbohhtvir/Ladies EU Pack.zip?dl=0

kharg and Delmi like this

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Jeff said:

Here's Allana thanks to Sirius for all the help with textures/shader ideas and tweaks. spacer.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vbbq9gtitqt1mvz/Queen Allana Djo Solo.pk3?dl=0

Absolutely amazing - this made my morning! God bless you Jeff and Sirius for this. Perfect detailing, spot-on nailing of her look, and going miles beyond what I'd have imagined could be possible for a future Allana look! Thank you for this; the Skywalker and Solo family's lineage is now complete.

NumberWan, Tompa9, Jeff and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post
×
×
  • Create New...