How to edit worldspawn+A vacuum effect

So i am done with my map, but the void shows and i only can see the wall when i get close to it, so i looked for something like this and it said to edit worldspawn, how can i do this?

For the second question i really suck with entities and i dont know how to do it, so i want someone to teach me how to do something like this: ( With The characther getting sucked in after window breaks) 

To edit your worldspawn, select any brush that is not part of another entity, and press N. However, given your description, it does not sound like this is your problem. I think the prospective solution you're looking for in the worldspawn is the distancecull property, which will only help if your brush is disappearing over very long distances (Unless you previously edited the distancecull property).

I think it's more likely you have a vis-related issue, or possibly a corrupt brush or shader - can you post pictures of what's wrong (The brush before and after disappearing in-game, and maybe the brush on the grid in Radiant)?

As for the window breaking, if you want the simplest method, you could easily make the window a func_breakable if you want players to be able to break it. If you want anything more complex than that, like objects flying at the window to break it, you'll need to either make a system of target_delays and a bunch of other goodies, or (Ideally) script it.

Now.....having players get pulled towards the window might be tougher than it looks. I think target_push is probably your best bet, but I've never used it before. (I have used trigger_push in the past, but it has a tendency to take control away from the player, so while it would work, the players would not be able to resist the push.)