Importing Player Model to Jedi Academy

Hello there, i'll be straight to the point.

I have these models of Kamen Riders with me, and i want to make them as my main character in single player character creation. What should i do and how to begin with? Sorry for the large picture...

_battride_war_genesis__kamen_rider_dark_

Smoo likes this

you will need to use either 3ds Max, Blender, or Softimage ModTool to manipulate the mesh objects to pose the character in the JKA root A-Pose. You will find skeleton files for these 3D programs in the Files>Utilities section. Also, check the tutorials section. Once in the A-pose you will have to weight (skin) the mesh to the skeleton bones... then export to the game format... Blender does this differently than 3dsMax or Softimage ModTool. Good luck.

lordmuda and Smoo like this

you will need to use either 3ds Max, Blender, or Softimage ModTool to manipulate the mesh objects to pose the character in the JKA root A-Pose. You will find skeleton files for these 3D programs in the Files>Utilities section. Also, check the tutorials section. Once in the A-pose you will have to weight (skin) the mesh to the skeleton bones... then export to the game format... Blender does this differently than 3dsMax or Softimage ModTool. Good luck.

Alright, i'll try it with Softimage Mod Tools and do it one by one

Smoo likes this