Mapping for MB2 - how to set everything up

Ok first thing - i know Jkhub is based on Jedi Academy/outcast games and i am asking for help with the modifocation which has its own community and forums.

But... i know this community more and i hope you guys you will tell me basics and every elements , scripting .. just things i need to swt up to make the map playable for the movie battles 2 mod.

I started making a sail barge for my saga mod (but mostly because i rly like this scene.. i always liked it as a kid)

The only issue i had is that saga mod is inactive and i was thinking about making ffa or mini single player mod but this second option i gave up on mostly because .. it would be a ton of work. But... i lately downloaded the movie battles 2 mod. I decide to give it a try. And i must say it is amazing! So i decide i want make map for it.

https://community.moviebattles.org/threads/hello-there-it-is-me-langerd-jkhub-mapper-and-also-suggestion.5708/#post-58494

But i need your help. In free time i will sit and try to make it. But i have one provate project more important than the rest.

I've turned my own maps MBII friendly. It's not that hard, very similar to how you do a siege map! I'll try to find my source files so I can send them to you.

Btw, what server are you playing on?

Hmm if you can but it may be a long text . But if you made it in the past and know how to do it maybe better for other members would be typing it here on the forums for the future for other modders.

I remember that i read somewhere we need to make a exact numbers of spawns for all players and they need to be something done for droidekas because map will crash.

Well i dont have much time to play lately but i dont have one server only. I just jump on servers and choose them randomly. Of course i choose mostly EU servers because of the high ping value on the United States. But i make some big private project and want to focus mostly on it so i dont have time to play. And a lot things to do at the academy

Noodle likes this

Well, I didn't know about the droideka's spawnpoint, but what you essentially had to do in the past was build a siege map and adapt the other files to MBII. If you check any of the MBII maps you'll find that most files are pretty self-explanatory.