Fantasy and sci-fi with guitars

Hey guys, I'm looking for fantasy and sci-fi franchises that are basically rock or metal themed.

To elaborate, I'm not looking for settings or franchises that are 'metal' by definition, as in 'dark, gory, and epic' so no LotR, Skyrim, GoT, *Heavy Metal, **Doom, or ***Quake.

I'm looking for stuff that has actual magic guitars or guitar weapons and whole mythologies revolving around rock music, stuff like Brutal Legend, Six-string Samurai, Rock & Rule, and to a lesser degree Discworld, Guitar Hero, and Rock Band (since the latter two only do the rock-fantasy bit episodically, whereas Discworld, if I'm not mistaking, is not exactly rock-music based, though it does have guitars).

*Despite it's name, it has little to do with metal music, at least, the cartoons and video-game don't. It's basically metal by definition.

**Although it had satanic and metal imagery, it was more like a decoration, than anything else.

***(the original Quake) was more Lovecraftian than rock-music inspired, even though yes, Trent Reznor did the soundtrack and there are NIИ references everywhere.

Note: Yeah, I know it's not a Star Wars themed thread, but nobody said this sub-forum has to be.

I also came across something called Book of Evil or Evil Book or some such, about a metalhead high-schooler who came across this said book and was destined to unleash Satan's army into our world, but instead ended up protecting the world from it.

Needless to say, I was disgusted by the over the top toilet humor, randomness, and useless drama.

Ok, so I've decided to give Victor Vran a shot after finding out that it has a whole DLC dedicated to Lemmy and Motorhead.

Well, what can I say, the DLC's more serious than Brutal Legend, although still a bit bizarre (headbanging hell-hounds anyone?) and it has 'magic' guitars, headbanging, a rock/ metal soundtrack, epic guitar monuments, Motorhead bandmembers' outfits, and even some of the enemies are metalheads (at least two Succubi are wearing leather and spikes, one actually plays guitar).

One thing I don't understand is why my ~112x140 hammer does less damage than a pair of ~15-25 revolvers. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that they're from a different game-world, and therefore function by different meta-universal rules?