Underlying mod framework by eezstreet, content by Raven Software
- Nearly unbroken JK2 SP
- JKA features cleverly snuck in a few spots (There are some rockettroopers and hazardtroopers snuck in, as well as the concussion rifle in a few missions)
- Completely unbroken JK2 SP
- JKA features blended in perfectly, with dual saber/saber staff/rancor/howler/cultist_destroyer/cultist_commando (these will be changed) NPCs in as well. All of the JKA stuff can be turned off.
- Missing levels added (cairn_stockpile and cairn_docks1, cut from the game.)
- Missing dialogue added (somebody call Johnny Bravo's agent plz kthx)
- Achievements system (maybe steamworks integration??)
- Extra stuff, such as random conversations with friendly NPCs
- Trandoshans added to the bar on ns_streets (as bouncers, with extra dialogue as well! this was planned in JK2 but cut)
- More and more cool stuff
I don't give this file to just any special person, so consider yourself to be not a complete imbecile! I assume you understand how a basic mod installation works, so I'll just skip ahead to what you need to do once you're ingame:
- devmap kejim_post (in console)
- exec jk2.cfg (once ingame)
You're installing the alpha version of JK2:Uncut, the first of many total conversion mods for single player which involve code edits. There are several issues which need to be addressed first:
- You do not start with the pistol, and you start with some force powers. However, this is corrected with the script i'm packaging with it
- All cinematics with animations which aren't in JKA results in spectacular side effects, ranging from game freezes to bad cinematic quality
The above makes you unable to finish the following missions: artus_topside, yavin_temple, ns_streets
- All water is solid (this cannot be fixed without either rewriting stuff in pmove or recompiling the map, take your pick)
This breaks yavin_swamp (unless you noclip past the parts)
yavin_canyon works very well though (the ATST is a bit easier to control, but the camera is a bit weird)
- I have not tested past yavin_canyon (so expect bugs + probable crashes)
- The act of picking up the saber in yavin_trials causes a crash
(I would just devmap to ns_hideout after you reach the breakiness in artus_topside tbh)
- Lando sometimes tends to get stuck in ns_starpad (usually not in the same spot)
- Weapon racks which give guns which aren't native to JKA (Gun racks supplying conc rifles, bowcasters, disruptors or flechettes) do not give any ammo
- There is a crash in doom_shields whenever the gravity changes (not sure why)
- Galak in the mech suit is ridiculously easy + the cinematic with him in the mech suit doesn't show his body (just the mech suit..how odd)
- Walking animations in cinematics are broken
So what did I make?
Although most of the missions do not contain stuff directly made by me, 99% of the content ingame would not work properly had it been for several key code edits
Hapslash Imperial and Stormtrooper used with permission.
No support (or even condonement) by Raven Software, Lucasarts LLC, Activision-Blizzard or Vicarious Visions (may their haunted soul rest in peace). No nothing, punk.
By reading this, you understand that the system this mod, [JK2SP], is using, [PROXYMODSP], is intended only for singleplayer use and you break your own game's American EULA by installing this software on your copy of Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast or Star War Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy. The creators of either the system or this mod cannot be held legally responsible for the end-user's use of these systems. Have a nice day.
THIS FILE IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION PUBLISHING, INC., RAVEN SOFTWARE, OR LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY, LLC. ELEMENTS™ & © LUCASFILM LTD.™ & DISNEY, INC.™ AND/OR ITS LICENSORS. STAR WARS®, JEDI®, & JEDI KNIGHT® ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF LUCASFILM LTD™ AND WALT DISNEY, INC.™ STAR WARS®, JEDI®, & JEDI KNIGHT® ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF LUCASFILM LTD™ & DISNEY, INC.™