Server not showing up on internet list?

Sometimes it just mysteriously bugs...I noticed more of that when 1.01 servers show up in 1.00 list and vice versa...

Several of mine have also gone off the radar since the getstatus incident, but I'd attribute that to too many server restarts within a short period. 1 of 3 JKA servers on each of my dedi's show up...only...after I restart the physical / virtual server itself.

If you have multiple JKA servers running on one IP the chances of one or two not listing is also higher than if each server had its own IP. Also once my server wouldn't appear because I had set one too many custom 'seta's (like seta "location" etc)

Usually an IP change fixes it. Port change doesn't work as well. I've had my 3 servers from magnavolge go invisi for an entire week (after the master list died for some reason and came back to life) until I experimented with various different ports, finally a new IP, and then when one of the invisi servers on the old IP (on a new port) showed up, moved em back to the old one a couple of days later.

Hope I'm making sense, it's the third day I've screwed up sleeping.

• 2 weeks later...