Cthulhu vs Jaden Korr(HP 999, Force 200 with regenrate 10, All force power Lv.3)

Cthulhu vs Jaden  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Cthulhu vs Jaden, who will win?

• Cthulhu
    • Jaden Korr(HP 999, Force 200 with RegenRate 10, All force power Lv.3)

Cthulhu vs Jaden Korr(HP 999, Force 200 with RegenRate 10, All force power Lv.3)

Who will win?
Cthulhu is the great old ones and has wonderful power with making someone's mind madness!
But Jaden Korr with powerful Force Powers(with activating cheat codes  :D) and a lightsaber, he is strong enough to defeat anyone including Luke and Kyle.

I want to fight with Cthulhu with Jaden.   And I want result !

Lmao, what?

Jaden doesn't stand a chance.

I don't even know if the Emperor has a chance.

You mean a puny jedi is no match for the great Cthulhu, right?

In LoveCraft novels, when stars fit in their path, his city rises from underwater and he regains cosmic horrible powers.

And there are other gods, too.  Cthulhu is just one of the powerful man in Cthulhu myth.

But...  I hope Nodens will help jaden to fight him.

Jaden can stop it, but not definitively, because Chulthu does not inhabit entirely in our universe, unless there is some Force power capable of projecting the user to another dimension, but Jaden can not do that.

From that point of view, you're right.

In Star wars, there's no dimension travel force power.  Even God Luke Skywalker couldn't do that. (I've heard that Luke made a Black Hole and throw it to the enemies...  But... if it is black hole...  The theory will be complicated...)

Anyway, if two story universe can be cross-overed, we can discuss the possiblilty.

Then, You said that jaden can stop him.  But I don't think so.  Because Cthulhu has cosmic horror power and can overwhelm everyone except powerful elder gods... outer gods...

Although jedi is powerful, they can be eliminated by various tricks and traps, superior numbers, superior tactics.

The power of each jedi varies respectively.  Maybe Luke, Kyle and Jaden will overwhelm and surpress thousands of soilders.  But... What about others?  Most of them are about halfway. That's why Clonetroopers could eliminate so many jedi.  Excepting council members or other special named ones, Most of them are about halfway.

Besides, All gods in Cthulhu mythos are cosmic scale.   I think it fits in Star Wars universe because it treats inter-galaxy story(it's legend standard anyway...).  The galaxy is cosmic and universe, right?

Azatoth is most powerful and lives out of multi-universe demension.   In Jedi's point of view, they can be also cosmic horror target.

But it's better than normal human in real world.  We are all weak human.  Jack Walters is also powerless human, too.   But Jedi has special powers and can be more powerful by training. The talent is different by each of the jedi.

I think they can even confront and maintain the battle for a while.....  however they will be exterminated one by one because of them.

If jedi combines their power in one, maybe they can defeat Cthulhu and Dagon, but it would be not easy.

But what about yog-sotos or Azatoth?  What about other Outer-gods? And Cthulhu has sibling and parents and grandparents, too.

Therefore, my answer is that.

Cosmic horror is always cosmic horror anywhere, The Star wars is not exception of this.

From that point of view, you're right.

In Star wars, there's no dimension travel force power.  Even God Luke Skywalker couldn't do that. (I've heard that Luke made a Black Hole and throw it to the enemies...  But... if it is black hole...  The theory will be complicated...)

Anyway, if two story universe can be cross-overed, we can discuss the possiblilty.

Then, You said that jaden can stop him.  But I don't think so.  Because Cthulhu has cosmic horror power and can overwhelm everyone except powerful elder gods... outer gods...

Although jedi is powerful, they can be eliminated by various tricks and traps, superior numbers, superior tactics.

The power of each jedi varies respectively.  Maybe Luke, Kyle and Jaden will overwhelm and surpress thousands of soilders.  But... What about others?  Most of them are about halfway. That's why Clonetroopers could eliminate so many jedi.  Excepting council members or other special named ones, Most of them are about halfway.

Besides, All gods in Cthulhu mythos are cosmic scale.   I think it fits in Star Wars universe because it treats inter-galaxy story(it's legend standard anyway...).  The galaxy is cosmic and universe, right?

Azatoth is most powerful and lives out of multi-universe demension.   In Jedi's point of view, they can be also cosmic horror target.

But it's better than normal human in real world.  We are all weak human.  Jack Walters is also powerless human, too.   But Jedi has special powers and can be more powerful by training. The talent is different by each of the jedi.

I think they can even confront and maintain the battle for a while.....  however they will be exterminated one by one because of them.

If jedi combines their power in one, maybe they can defeat Cthulhu and Dagon, but it would be not easy.

But what about yog-sotos or Azatoth?  What about other Outer-gods? And Cthulhu has sibling and parents and grandparents, too.

Therefore, my answer is that.

Cosmic horror is always cosmic horror anywhere, The Star wars is not exception of this.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dimension_Shift

What we're doing is 'Versus playing'.  Either of speaker says their favorite comic is better than another. If it contiues, it'll not be ended.

I'm sorry everyone. When I started this topic, I was certain that I will gain an answer...  But maybe I was wrong.

I agree that the Force is stronger than any other special abilities. But I think it's not interesting if it's the strongest power I've ever seen.

I think we need much stronger power than the Force. Is there any good power to overwhelm the Force?  If it exists, It would be fun.

What we're doing is 'Versus playing'.  Either of speaker says their favorite comic is better than another. If it contiues, it'll not be ended.

I'm sorry everyone. When I started this topic, I was certain that I will gain an answer...  But maybe I was wrong.

I agree that the Force is stronger than any other special abilities. But I think it's not interesting if it's the strongest power I've ever seen.

I think we need much stronger power than the Force. Is there any good power to overwhelm the Force?  If it exists, It would be fun.

the force is basically a mix of Karma and Abrahamic gods/and Hindu

• 7 months later...

The Force is cosmic too, if the Jedi manage to channel it, they would win.

No they wouldn't, the Jedi can barely hold off their own cosmic beings who aren't really all that powerful in the grand scheme of things.

Most powerful beings in SW are the Bedlam Spirits, and not, in fact, the ones. Bedlam spirits can manipulate time, space, and reality, and Cthulu would eat them for breakfast.

No they wouldn't, the Jedi can barely hold off their own cosmic beings who aren't really all that powerful in the grand scheme of things.

Most powerful beings in SW are the Bedlam Spirits, and not, in fact, the ones. Bedlam spirits can manipulate time, space, and reality, and Cthulu would eat them for breakfast.

If it were such a serious crisis, then the Force itself could defeat Cthulhu, both are cosmic beings beyond human comprehension, but Cthulhu projects into spacetime and can be affected by the physical actions.

If it were such a serious crisis, then the Force itself could defeat Cthulhu, both are cosmic beings beyond human comprehension, but Cthulhu projects into spacetime and can be affected by the physical actions.

Cthulu is above the force and operates on a level above it.

Unless you think the force is the most powerful thing in fiction, in which case... JESUS.

But there is no basis for that conclusion.

Aside from the fact that the force can only really affect characters sort of bounded in reality.

Cthulu is a being above reality and matter, he has the power to make cows pee gold and other such things, something like the force would not even phase him, in fact, I'd doubt he'd even notice if someone as powerful as the emperor tried to use force lightning on him.

We've seen what happens when force users encounter reality-warping beings like the Bedlam Spirits, they get toyed with as if they were any other person, it just doesn't affect them in any capacity.

https://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Bedlam_Spirits

Cthulu is above such things as creating planets and stuff from thin air. Dude could just make a lightsaber the size of 3 planets and use that lightsaber to cut down whatever planet they're on.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Abeloth basically Space-Cthulhu?

Abeloth is not space-cthulu, shes just one of The Ones, who are able to create life and use the force but... not much else.

Bedlam Spirits are still above her in the food chain.

Shes also not even the most powerful force user, that goes to The Father, or Full-Potential Anakin Skywalker (as stated by George Lucas).

You overestimate Cthulhu and you underestimate both Abeloth and Luke. In my opinion either of them could probably stalemate if not beat him since Cthulhu got beaten by boats slamming into him.

Also Abeloth is stronger than the father.

You overestimate Cthulhu and you underestimate both Abeloth and Luke. In my opinion either of them could probably stalemate if not beat him since Cthulhu got beaten by boats slamming into him.

Also Abeloth is stronger than the father.

Abeloth was beating The Son and The Daughter, and then got defeated by The Father, and that was in her prime, when she returned during Luke's time, she was weakened.

"The third panel depicted the arcade complex again, this time with a much-changed Abeloth standing in the heart of a stormy courtyard. Her hair had grown coarse and long, her nose had flattened until it was practically gone, and her sparkling eyes had grown so sunken and dark that all that could be seen of them were the twinkles. She was raising her arms toward a cowering Daughter and a glowering Son, with long tentacles lashing from where her fingers should have been. Stepping forward to shield them was a furious Father, one hand pointing toward the swamp at the open end of the temple, the other reaching out to intercept her tentacled fingers."

-FotJ: Apocalypse

• 2 months later...