Nightmare from Soul Calibur II in Jedi Academy

Yet again I know he's not a Star Wars character, but he is in fact a well-known Soul Calibur fighter called Nightmare. He's basically like the evil version of Siegfried but has the SoulEdge for his main weapon. And the fact that I'm so impressed to see Rooxon's SoulEdge Weapon that he worked on for Jedi Academy made a release recently, I thought to myself what if Nightmare himself actually wields it in Jedi Academy? I've actually found a Nightmare model from Soul Calibur II (Everybody's favorite SC game) from this website I found. Now I hope for anyone to port this model into Jedi Academy. :)

nightmare_and_souledge_from_soul_calibur

Yet again I know he's not a Star Wars character, but he is in fact a well-known Soul Calibur fighter called Nightmare. He's basically like the evil version of Siegfried but has the SoulEdge for his main weapon. And the fact that I'm so impressed to see Rooxon's SoulEdge Weapon that he worked on for Jedi Academy made a release recently, I thought to myself what if Nightmare himself actually wields it in Jedi Academy? I've actually found a Nightmare model from Soul Calibur II (Everybody's favorite SC game) from this website I found. Now I hope for anyone to port this model into Jedi Academy. :)

nightmare_and_souledge_from_soul_calibur

Now I'm starting to miss Soul Calibur....Had Soul Calibur V had more time to be in development, it could've been so much better.

KyleKatarn1995 likes this

Now I'm starting to miss Soul Calibur....Had Soul Calibur V had more time to be in development, it could've been so much better.

Yeah I agree, and especially with the characters that were once in Soul Calibur like Li Long and Hwang. I'm actually quite a main for Mitsurugi, which I'll be hoping we can port a model of him someday in Jedi Academy.

Yeah I agree, and especially with the characters that were once in Soul Calibur like Li Long and Hwang. I'm actually quite a main for Mitsurugi, which I'll be hoping we can port a model of him someday in Jedi Academy.

I used Siegfried all the time, though truth be told I originally just played as Link until I got a hold of Soul Calibur 3. Since then, Sieg was my main.

KyleKatarn1995 likes this

I used Siegfried all the time, though truth be told I originally just played as Link until I got a hold of Soul Calibur 3. Since then, Sieg was my main.

Oh man that game is my favorite!! I love Soul Calibur III! I actually own the game for my PS2 and my favorite thing about it is that the game brought back a few characters that were from Soul Edge! Had more fun with Soul Calibur III. :D

• 2 years later...
On 11/5/2017 at 10:36 PM, TheWhitePhoenix said:

Ik this is old but...

Yeah it could've been better but in terms of battle mechanics at the time, it was probably the best in the series.

I liked the customization options as well.

2 hours ago, Lord Of Hate said:

Ik this is old but...

Yeah it could've been better but in terms of battle mechanics at the time, it was probably the best in the series.

I liked the customization options as well.

It's cool LOH, but yeah it had great mechanics and customization, but the story...oof. Thankfully Soul Calibur 6 fixed the story part greatly.