Can I download Rend2 or the other renderer to test with OpenJK?

Corto

Hey guys, I've been trying to figure out if the new renderers are available somewhere to download and use with OpenJK. But it all seems too cryptic to me. So let me ask directly, is there a place I can download a dll to test out? If so, do those renderers have the same limitations as the vainilla as far as vertices per object, polycount, etc.? Thanks.

Hey guys, I've been trying to figure out if the new renderers are available somewhere to download and use with OpenJK. But it all seems too cryptic to me. So let me ask directly, is there a place I can download a dll to test out? If so, do those renderers have the same limitations as the vainilla as far as vertices per object, polycount, etc.? Thanks.

Isn't there a download link in the rend2 thread ?_? Problem is that it only works with an older OpenJK version. Limitations are the same for polycount and vertecies per object. GL2 is DF2 exclusive right now, except the JK:Enhanced version, which is also only available as source code. Warzone renderer has a JK Galaxies port, else it's only available for warzone.

Wait. I don't think reviving the Dark Forces is honestly viable. I'm thinking about something smaller, but better quality. Let's not get ahead of the wave yet. I will, however, share all my assets with the DF2 team if they want them.