In need of binds and unusual console commands

Anything You type in to the console. If possible for MovieBattles and universal ones would be the best. Go ahead and share stuff for other mods, who knows maybe a part of it will work in other modifications. Icarus scripts too - Icarus scripts are modifcations you then /exec saved in a form of cfg file, yes?

whatever, give me anything You are stashing there!

At the moment I am struggling to make a bind for Super Push in Movie Battle. It is in this order: pulling opponent, switching to melee and then pushing. The tricky part about is to do it without ;wait. It takes time to use power and my current attempt looks like this and is not working because ;wait has been disabled and can not be used in binds:

/bind <key> "force_pull; wait50; weapon 1; wait50; force_throw"

(force_throw is the name of push in MB, whatever reason behind it.)

Is there a replacement or something similiar to ;wait serving alike function?

My thread on MB Forum: https://community.moviebattles.org/threads/handy-binds-thread-newest-binding-two-separately-used-powers-to-a-single-button.4089/#post-40539

It was disbaled due to lagscripts and macros which are not exaclt fair to others.

You have few options.

For example you can bind a set function on one key which will:

bind h vstr superpush1set superpush1 "force_pull; bind h vstr superpush2"set superpush2 "weapon 1; bind h vstr superpush3"set superpush3 "force_throw; bind h vstr superpush1"

Above example will require to push "h" button 3 times, pull, weapon, push.

It's good to have another bind to reset the rotation:

bind g "bind h vstr superpush1"

Second option is not that easy, it would require some script/app which will send commands to game's console (doable with autoit or your own app)

Press X -> send to jamp.exe /force_pull -> wait(2) -> send to jamp.exe /anothercommand

Can't thing of anything else atm, could miss something.

k4far likes this

By pressing 3rd time you already do a reset.

set superpush3 "force_throw; bind h vstr superpush1"

So next time it will trigger superpush1

The thing is, let's say you are in combat, you used h only twice and then got killed. Next round if you press h - it will be push. By pressing G (reset) you will always know that now if you press h it will be force pull - beginning of the rotation.

k4far likes this

That's not possible but for easier tracking you can echo it:

https://ja6.pl/01dad41ca8171546b4e3b7613ed37a7a.png

Left top corner:

https://ja6.pl/8ee1e7e58552d6eecc659061c7939861.png

bind h vstr superpush1
set superpush1 "echo ^21-PULL; force_pull; bind h vstr superpush2"
set superpush2 "echo ^22-WEAPON1; weapon 1; bind h vstr superpush3"
set superpush3 "echo ^23-PUSH; force_throw; bind h vstr superpush1; echo ^1SUPERPUSH ROTATION RESET;"

bind g "echo ^1SUPERPUSH ROTATION RESET; bind h vstr superpush1"
k4far likes this

I am glad, it is working.

A little sad about having to sacrifice two buttons however haha.

So definitely actions like opening the console, typing on chat or swinging saber can not be the trigger for the reset? (:

If it only could be a natural action like rolling for example, meaning we are changing plans and want to start over.

Thanks.

If anyone is willing to share commands and vstrs not so widely known I would appreciate that a lot, for whatever reason We might make a use of them at some point.

I am also looking for a command used to disable chat sounds, only the sounds.

Appreciate.

I would hate to see Your work to be in vain so please, wait.

I will check the MB config file if the command is somewhere it should be there. I am still far away from my computer unable to take a good look as of yet, in a few hours - We will be sure.

Any advice about how could I start writing in color from within the game chat (not the console).

The default text is green. I would like the color of the text to be white as my nickname.

I tried "messagemode; ^7".

The command for chat from the console is "say" which is what the colors works for. You can't bind a button to use a certain color for chat without using something like Ultra Utility.

Unless you're simply asking how to type in colors in chat, you just press Y and then type ^7 before your message.

I would like it to be automated/pernament. The color change.

Under y or was it t button I had "messagemode" responsible for typing directly in game and I was wondering if it 8s possible to modify it to the point of changing the color without adding the ^ prefix later.

A bind that would let me type in desired color right a way.