SSV Normandy (early WIP)

Makes me wanna buy ME3.. I just heard that the end of the game was fail sooo.. yeah i didnt wanna spend 60$

I was iffy on the ending, but since Shepard can live, I took that ending, but eh the ending makes you make the hardest decision in the series

And im getting used to the 1.4 assets in my 1.5, Ive also started adding the tools from 1.4 to 1.5 in my spare time as well

Makes me wanna buy ME3.. I just heard that the end of the game was fail sooo.. yeah i didnt wanna spend 60$

I wouldn't get ME3 unless I'd played ME1 and 2, if I were you. That said, I really liked ME3, even the ending(Though I feel like I'm the only one on the planet who didn't have a problem with the ending, lol), it's just not a standalone game.

I was iffy on the ending, but since Shepard can live, I took that ending, but eh the ending makes you make the hardest decision in the series

You wouldnt buy a game coz the ending isnt to your taste? No wonder the 2 main founders of the studio quit :|

not that, i just got the game mostly cause i played 1 and 2, and well if theres a 3rd game to a series, most people will go into it, doesnt help 4 is basicly happening too, i only played mass effect for the story, the gameplay was *shrugs* i got nothing to really compare it to