Really appreciate all the feedback guys, but yeah that before and after was just a test. Just showing a cropped image of CPX's face to give it that accurate aggressive look that we are used to seeing. I know I have to blend the rest of the head color to match the cropped face pic on the face plate as well as the rest of the body. If I do happen to run across an issue I'll send files to you guys. I'm loving the cooperation and feedback here, one of the reasons I became a member on here.

Teancum, dark_apprentice and Jeff like this
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, just wanted to say I'm sorry there hasn't been any updates on C-3PX yet. Situation is I'm actually moving soon, so I have been busy trying to get organized and getting rid of things. I haven't touched anything to do with JKA in a while, don't put your heads down though because I will be getting back to working on C-3PX once I'm able to have free time to focus on this project again.

• 2 weeks later...

So I had some time to get back to C-3PX and realized I really like the pure glowing red eyes on this guy like they have in the comic. So I did my work and took a picture, sorry about the noob screenshots lol

18279973_10154610350392194_1031307279_n.

does that work in MP?