[Request] Lightsaber combat style

I need to know if there are some lightsaber combat style mod of tavion and desann to use in the multiplayer, or something like that, I know that in single player there is something like this but I can not even find the mod or something similar for multiplayer :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: I'm sorry if I understand a little, I do not speak much English, thank you

I need to know if there are some lightsaber combat style mod of tavion and desann to use in the multiplayer, or something like that, I know that in single player there is something like this but I can not even find the mod or something similar for multiplayer :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: I'm sorry if I understand a little, I do not speak much English, thank you

Is you Russian or somewhere close?

From what I understood, you're looking for a mod that would activate Tavion and Desann saber styles in MP? If so, I personally don't know of any, and I don't think there are any because they're kinda overpowered in SP, but someone might have made 'em. Now, who should I refer to this thread?...Perhaps @@Langerd might know?

Darth Jesus christ likes this

Go under and find something like

"nameofthesaber

{"

Kyle_enhanced

{
name "Katarn Enhanced"
saberType SABER_SINGLE
saberModel "models/weapons2/saber/saber_w.glm"
soundOn "sound/weapons/saber/saberon.wav"
soundLoop "sound/weapons/saber/saberhum4.wav"
soundOff "sound/weapons/saber/saberoff.wav"