FFA Maps

Try typing "playerteam player" into the console.

"playerteam neutral" will make you passive to everyone, you won't be attacked by an npc unless you damage it.

"playerteam enemy" will mean you're not attacked by npcs like reborn, etc, but jedi and rebel npcs will attack you.

"playerteam free" means everyone will attack you.

MB2 Beta Tester / MB2 FA Assistant Dev

No you said they follow you, instead of attack you. Doing nothing is another issue.

The video shows that they are about to attack me when they say your under arrest and on other maps they would fire like usual, but on the Tradefed ffa map and others by plasma they just don't do anything :P

The npcs in Your movie are acting like they are on Your playerteam... that is weird. It is like they are going after You and yell : I CANT SHOOT YOU! HELP MEEEE

Maybe it is caused of the waypointing or scripts..

Check Your npcs in other maps..

The npcs in Your movie are acting like they are on Your playerteam... that is weird. It is like they are going after You and yell : I CANT SHOOT YOU! HELP MEEEE

Maybe it is caused of the waypointing or scripts..

Check Your npcs in other maps..

npcs work fine on every single map i've tried, and I've narrowed it down to the FFA Maps by plasma

I've encountered this problem before. I do not believe it is NPC related, but is in fact map related. I believe this happened to me on the Inferno map. It also has other problems like not being able to use certain force powers. I unfortunately do not know of a cause or solution at this time, but I know it isn't the NPC that is the cause of the problems.

Kuhe and Langerd like this